Miami to Key West Bus Tour Company
Welcome to the Miami to Key West Bus Tour Company website! We are the leading travel company in the Florida Keys when it comes to providing luxury coach tours and transportation from Fort Lauderdale and Miami down the scenic Overseas Highway to the Lower Keys and Key West. As a State of Florida Department of Transportation Licensed Tour Operator, we have been helping visitors enjoy the Florida Keys and Key West for over 10 years. Our modern, fully insured, clean, comfortable coaches carry over 50,000 passengers every year into the American Caribbean paradise of the Florida Keys. Besides being the best way to take a very scenic and enjoyable day tour from Miami through the Keys to Key West, coach travel is the most efficient and cost-effective transportation choice for journeys along the southernmost section of US Highway 1.
We offer day trips to Key West that include a fun narrated tour of the Keys and 6 hours of free time on the island. We can also provide an afternoon of Key West water activities like snorkeling, parasailing, jet-skiing, boat rides and more. One-way trips and multi-day stays are no problem. With fast and easy ticketing, our 100% secure online booking system is the key to the best way to see the Keys. All this along with free hotel pickups and drop-offs, friendly customer service and a perfect safety record have given the Miami to Key West Bus Tour Company a reputation for producing satisfied riders.
- Fun, narrated one-day tours from Miami to Key West along the amazing Overseas Highway
- Combination tours including Key West water sports activities and boat rides
- Safe, economical one-way or round-trip luxury coach transportation between Miami and Key West
Why choose our bus?
- See the sights of the Keys in relaxing comfort
- Step off the coach in the heart of Old Town Key West with no traffic or parking problems
- Enjoy safe, dependable transportation
- Save on car rental fees, fuel costs, and toll charges
- Arrive rested and ready to enjoy Key West without worrying about driving
Everything about this trip was wonderful, the long but comfortable drive over to Key West watching the scenery, Key West itself with the quaint galleries and shops with plenty of place to stop for a bite to eat and drink. The snorkelling trip was enjoyable.Charissa H.
A very convenient option for those planning to get a taste of the Keys during their time in Miami, we did parasailing for a reasonable price and had a blast!Charissa H.
I booked the wrong day, and the staff was helpful, friendly and polite about getting us a car on the spot. Thank you!Edna B.