Miami to Key West Day Trip
Our Miami to Key West Day Trip lets you experience the fantastic Overseas Highway aboard a Luxury touring coach then spend an afternoon enjoying Key West.
- Arrange free pickup and drop off at most Miami hotels
- Ride down the scenic Overseas Highway
- Learn from an interesting narrated tour of the Florida Keys
- Spend the afternoon in fun and funky Key West
- Relax with worry-free round-trip transportation
Explore the exotic side of Florida on a Miami to Key West Day Trip. A visit to Key West is a highlight of any Miami vacation, and the Miami to Key West Bus Tour Company makes it easy. In one busy, fun-filled day you can enjoy a road trip down the legendary Overseas Highway, tour the full length of the Florida Keys, and spend an afternoon shopping, dining, partying, and playing in unique Key West, America’s only Caribbean paradise.
Our Miami to Key West Day Trip offers the safest, easiest, and most economical way to add a Key West side trip to your vacation. Leave the driving to the professionals and arrive in Key West rested and ready to enjoy the island city. Eat, drink, and be merry Key West style knowing that your seat is reserved for a safe return to Miami in the air-conditioned comfort of a luxury touring coach piloted by an experienced driver.
Your Miami to Key West tour begins in the morning with a free pickup from any hotel in South Beach, Miami Beach, or Downtown Miami. Our modern touring coaches have all the necessities that make for a great trip – soft, comfortable reclining seats, tinted windows, onboard wi-fi, and a high-fidelity sound system the makes it easy to listen to the tour narration. The 4-hour drive passes quickly as the coach rolls out of Miami, through the Southern Everglades on US Highway 1 and down to Key Largo. Then blue water appears on both sides of the coach as you pass on to the Overseas Highway and enter a different world.
The Gulf and Atlantic waters are nearly constantly in sight as the coach heads south-west down the Florida Keys. The highway crosses open water on 43 bridges, but the moment everyone anticipates is the Marathon Key jump-off onto the northern end of the renowned Seven Mile Bridge. Have your camera handy because the Bridge is a marvel of highway engineering that offers incredible ocean-scape views and gives the feeling of flying low over emerald blue water. You may recognize Bridge perspectives that were made famous in the movies Bad Boys, 2 Fast 2 Furious, and True Lies.
The coach glides back onto solid ground on Bahia Honda Key, gateway to the Lower Keys. Listen to the narrated tour while traveling through this historic region where blue water, white sand, lush tropical vegetation, and easy living recall glimpses of the old Florida Keys. Plan to arrive in Key West around noon with plenty of time available to explore the island. Have lunch and a beverage at an outdoor café table, shop and sightsee in Old Town, or rent a bike and hit the beach.
For an active afternoon, consider upgrading your day tour to include a snorkeling trip, a parasail ride, a glass bottom boat tour, or some jet skiing. Making arrangements is quick and easy with a few taps on a smart phone screen and our 100% secure online booking system. Book your Miami to Key West day trip now while space is still available!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 6 Hours in Key West
- Check-in time: Check-in starts at 6:45am. Must bring cash to pay the balance due at check-in.
- Round trip transportation from Miami
- 6 hours in Key West
- A narrated tour of the Florida Keys
- Our motorcoach offers complete comfort for your journey. Sleep, or take pictures of the beautiful Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico.
- The trip crosses the 7-Mile Bridge featured in movies like "Bad Boys," "2 Fast 2 Furious" and "True Lies."
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Must bring cash to pay the balance due at check-in.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Average 4.45 out of 5 stars based on 47 verified reviews from Miami to Key West Bus Tour and TripAdvisor
Maximiliano, thanks for leaving a review and giving your recommendation for the Miami to Key West Day Trip.
We are glad you had a great experience during your trip. Thanks a lot for booking your tour on Miami to Key West Bus Tour, we look forward to seeing you again.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 274-1023 to speak with a Key West expert.