Miami to Key West Day Trip with Glass Bottom Boat Cruise
Experience the amazing Overseas Highway then explore Key West’s coral reefs aboard an eco-friendly glass-bottom boat on this great Miami to Key West tour.
- Free pickup and drop off at most Miami hotels
- Experience the scenic Overseas Highway aboard a luxury touring coach
- Listen to a narrated tour of the Florida Keys and connect with the onboard Wi-Fi
- Board the Pride of Key West glass-bottom boat to visit a living coral reef
- Enjoy complimentary snacks and beverages while viewing a wide variety of sea life
Looking for an exciting Miami to Key West day trip? Key West Express presents a Miami to Key West tour that combines a scenic Florida Keys road trip with an afternoon marine adventure aboard the Pride of Key West, the best of the Key West glassbottom boats. Experience the incredible Overseas Highway then explore living coral reefs in the unspoiled blue waters of the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary. Our smooth-riding, air-conditioned luxury touring coach lets you arrive in Key West rested, have an unforgettable day then return to Miami in the evening refreshed.
Arrange a free morning pickup from any hotel in South Beach, Miami Beach, or Downtown Miami. Then board our modern touring coach and settle into a soft, comfortable seat for the scenic 4-hour drive down the famous Overseas Highway. Enjoy the view out the oversize windows, take photos, get online with on-board Wifi, read a book or have a snack – our coaches are made for traveling in style. Rolling south down the Keys offers endless superb views out over the waters of the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico. The highway crosses open water on 43 bridges along the Keys, including the renowned Seven Mile Bridge. This wonderful feat of engineering spans blue water from Marathon Key to Bahia Honda Key, the gateway to the tropical world of the Lower Keys. Featured in the movies Bad Boys, 2 Fast 2 Furious, and True Lies, the Seven Mile Bridge will give you a feeling of flying low over emerald blue water as the coach glides along the roadway.
A narrated tour of the lower Keys offers glimpses of old Florida as blue water, white sand and lush tropical vegetation roll past outside the window. Around noon, you will arrive in Key West rested, refreshed and ready for more adventure. Board the Pride of Key West, queen among the Key West glass-bottom boats, for a cruise over the crystal waters of Key West into one of the most biologically diverse marine eco-systems in the world. The Pride is a high-tech glass bottom catamaran that features sun deck seating, an air-conditioned enclosed viewing area, and clean, spacious restrooms. This modern glass bottom boat has been specially designed to introduce visitors to the life of the reef while causing minimal impact on the unique coral ecosystem. Listen to a narrated guide to the living coral reef and view over 400 species of fish while you relax in dry comfort and enjoy the complimentary snack bar and beverages.
Take a Miami to Key West tour down one of America’s most scenic highways. Put it together with a classic Key West glass bottom boat cruise into the fantastic world of the tropical coral reef to make a day that will be a highlight of your Miami vacation. Our 100% secure online booking system and friendly customer service let you reserve seats with a few taps on a smart phone screen. Get your tickets now and take the Key West Express to tour the Keys in style.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 6 Hours in Key West
- Check-in time: Please check in 30 minutes before the activity start time.
- Round trip transportation from Miami
- 6 hours in Key West A narrated tour of the Florida Keys
- State-of-the-Art Catamaran Glass Bottom Boat
- Air Conditioned Enclosed Viewing Area, Seated Sundeck
- Expert Tour Guides
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 274-1023 to speak with a Key West expert.